New Mexico Nurses Association is committed to advocating for all licensed
nurses, improving health care, and promoting life-long learning.
- Promote the professional and educational advancement of nurses.
- Develop alliances with other professional health care organizations on
issues affecting nurses and health care.
- Enhance recognition of the contribution of the nurse in health care.
- Promote high standards of nursing practice by upholding the integrity of the
New Mexico Nursing Practice Act.
- Improve access to health care services by expanding opportunities for
- Foster personal and professional self-advocacy.
- Advocate for nurses through legislative, regulatory, and policy making